Captain Danny Shiau (Medical Corps, USN)United States Public Health Service
Uniformed Services University
- To what extent are military capabilities sufficient to combat infectious disease, and what are the gaps which industry might fill?
- Exploring the remit of military strategic objectives when it comes to the global health security agenda
- Sustaining flexibility for future missions. Broad capabilities for multiple challenging scenarios
- Operating an effective containment strategy in high-risk infectious environments. Integrating advances in deployed care
- Assessing the role of containment within an international approach to disaster medicine
- Approaching deployed pathology in the context of urban versus austere environments