Colonel Annie BouchardDirector of Health Services Operations
Canadian Forces Health Services Group
- Modernising Canada’s medical capability to deliver more deployable resources while maintaining in-garrison health care delivery
- Balancing the medical demands of combat missions with the challenges of global health, examining recent and wide-spectrum experiences.
- Developing the blood programme to ensure the delivery of critical supplies in an expeditionary and austere setting
- How can joint force medical leaders deliver flexible deployed medical capabilities which can support an effective response to domestic and international health emergencies
- Establishing the differing requirements of tactical medical missions versus disaster response deployments
- Improving interoperable medical care for joint force and multinational missions