Mr Andre Heller PeracheHead of Programmes
- Exploring tensions between individual health security and global health security. Managing the balance between caring for the affected and delivering a pre-emptive strategy to protect the health of vulnerable communities
- Developing an effective policy for international health security. Assigning responsibilities for care delivery
- Effectively surveying threats to global health. Maximising early warning to improve reaction time, and increasing local awareness of health protection options
- How can commercial capability be leveraged to improve the availability of rapidly deployable field care, in the context of disaster response rather than military medical operations?
- What are the most pressing challenges on the GHSA?
- How can the international medical community support local health infrastructure?