Mr Robert BalazsTechnical Officer (Medical), Operational Logistics Planning and Support Programme Office
NATO Support and Procurement Agency
- How are contracted solutions used to provide operational support to ongoing NATO missions? Adjusting procurement priorities inline with the demands of global health security
- How is the NSPA’s procurement process supporting the integration of commercial medical solutions within NATO?
- Constructing a complete Role 2 medical facility in Kosovo. Managing a contracted medical solution in a deployed environment
- Finding opportunities to coordinate the approach to deployed care in both a tactical and disaster response context
- Coping with national and local restrictions on care delivery, and minimising delays to response time and treatment
- How can the multinational approach to expeditionary medicine be standardised?