Mr Stephen DonnellyTechnical Advisor for the Weapons Contamination Unit
- Identifying the CBRN threats that affect the ICRC’s approach to humanitarian care
- Opportunities for improving the approach to decontamination in an austere setting
- How can the approach to disease diagnosis and containment be leveraged in the context of CBRN?
- Operating an effective containment strategy in high-risk infectious environments. Integrating advances in deployed care
- Assessing the role of containment within an international approach to disaster medicine
- Approaching deployed pathology in the context of urban versus austere environments