Mr Thomas McCafferyActing Assistant Secretary of Defence for Health Affairs
US Department of Defence
- How does the United States view the global health security agenda?
- Setting the US DoD perspective on military, not-for-profit and commercial sector collaboration in the context of health emergency preparedness and response
- How can commercial capability optimise defence’s approach to emergency medicine?
- What are the barriers to greater military/civilian interoperability?
- Setting strategic objectives for global health security